Kits for purifying nucleic acids from a variety of samples. Find the optimized kit for your research needs.
Purification of total RNA from eukaryotic and microbial materials. Prefiltration to selectively remove genomic RNA with no RNase digestion.
Type of Sample
• Eukaryotic cells (max. 5 × 106)
• Tissue samples (max. 20 mg)
• Gram+ and gram– bacteria (max. 1 × 109)
Spin Filter columns
The ExtractNow™ RNA Mini Kit is for research use only. Not recommended for clinical applications.
- Cat. No. 603-1010 10 extractions
Cat. No. 603-1050 50 extractions
Shelf Life and Storage
Components are maintainable at room temperature for at least 6 months.
• Time for Extraction: Approx. 15 – 40 minutes
• Binding capacity: approx. 100 µg RNA
• Average yield: Depends on the type and quantity of the starting material up to 100 µg RNA
• Average purity: 1.8 – 2.1