Kits for purifying nucleic acids from a variety of samples. Find the optimized kit for your research needs.
Combination kit for fast extraction of DNA fragments from agarose gels or amplification products from PCR reaction mixtures. Flexible elution volumes between 30 and 50 µl and 10 to 20 µl. High recovery rates of up to 95 %. Capable of processing fragment lengths of up to 30 kb.
Type of Sample
- PCR reaction mixes (up to 50 µl)
- TAE agarose gels (up to 300 mg)
- TBE agarose gels (up to 300 mg)
Spin filter columns
The ExtractNow™ Cleanup Kit is for research use only. Not recommended for clinical applications.
- Cat. No. 604-1010 10 extractions
- Cat. No. 604-1050 50 extractions
Shelf Life and Storage
Components are maintainable at room temperature for at least 6 months.
- Time for Extraction: PCR purification: approximately 3 minutes (2-step process) Gel extraction: approx. 20 minutes
- Binding capacity: > 20 µg DNA
- Fragment lengths: PCR purification: > 60 bp – 30 kb Gel extraction: 100 bp – 30 kb
- Average rate of recovery depending on fragment length: PCR purification: approximately 60 % to 95 % Gel extraction: approx. 60 % to 90 %