- Online only
PCR Cycler Check™
Validation tool for conventional PCR cyclers according to legal requirements (e.g. ISO 17025, EN 45001, ISO 13485, ISO/TS 20836:2007, GLP, GMP, IQ/OQ/PQ, and others).
False negative PCR results are highly critical and might be due to a defective PCR cycler. Verification of the correct temperature control of the equipment in-use is generally a strenuous task. Furthermore, compliance of PCR cyclers with quality management systems is not easy to achieve. The PCR Cycler Check™ Kits provide temperature sensitive PCR reactions to monitor an upper and lower temperature range in one run. The primer/ probe sequences were designed to be extremely sensitive to fluctuations in temperature and homogeneity, precision of the temperature control and timing. Amplification will be altered when temperature deviates of more than 2 °C from the set value. Cycler performance is tested with typical PCR settings to reflect most common applications. As an additional indicator for accurate temperature control of the cycler, the included pre-adjusted target concentrations are only amplified by highly efficient PCR reactions.
Conventional thermocyclers for endpoint PCR
- No extra equipment, instrument or software needed.
- Includes all you need: Lyophilized primers, polymerase, nucleotides, rehydration buffer, gel loading buffer with front marker, and marker.
Applicable to any block PCR cycler in research or industrial quality control to test the legal requirements for testing the reliability of instruments used for analysis (ISO 17025, EN 45001, ISO 13485, GLP, GMP).
- Lyophilized primer sets, polymerase and nucleotides
- Rehydration buffer
- Size marker for optimized gel evaluation
- Gel loading buffer with front marker (only for Cat. No. 57-2103)
- Cat. No. 57-2102 PCR Cycler Check™ Advance 6 strips, 8 vials each
- Cat. No. 57-2103 PCR Cycler Check™ OneStep 100 reactions
Gel electrophoresis for endpoint PCR
Reagents for agarose gel electrophoresis For Cat. No. 57-2103 only: PCR reaction tubes
Required Lab Devices
- PCR cycler
- Agarose gel electrophoresis and documentation system
Shelf Life and Storage
Store the unopened components at +2 °C to +8 °C until the expiry date indicated on the label. All the reagents must be used directly after rehydration. For Cat. No. 57-2103: the convenient format of the Validation Reactions in single-use aliquots (1 validation assay per vial) prevents repeated freeze-thawing and waste of valuable reagents.