- Online only
qPCR Cycler Check™
- Decontamination Reagents for PCR Labs (3)
- Water Contaminations Testing (5)
- PCR Reagents & Enzymes (13)
- DNA/RNA Extraction (15)
- Cell Culture Contamination Control (14)
- Food Authenticity & Contamination Testing (6)
- Viral RNA Detection (3)
Validation tools for qPCR cyclers according to legal requirements (e.g. ISO 17025, EN 45001, ISO 13485, ISO/TS 20836:2007, GLP, GMP, IQ/OQ/PQ, etc.).
False negative PCR results are highly critical and might be due to a defective PCR cycler. Verification of the correct temperature control of the equipment in-use is generally a strenuous task. Furthermore, compliance of PCR cyclers with quality management systems is not easy to achieve. The qPCR Cycler Check™ Kit provides temperature-sensitive PCR reactions to monitor an upper and lower temperature range in one run. The primers and probes sequences and the PCR protocol were designed to be extremely sensitive to fluctuations in temperature and homogeneity, precision of the temperature control and timing. Amplification will be altered when temperature deviates of more than 2 °C from the set value. Cycler performance is tested with typical PCR settings to reflect most common applications. As an additional indicator for accurate temperature control of the cycler, the included pre-adjusted target concentrations are only amplified by highly efficient PCR reactions.
Real-time PCR (qPCR) thermal cyclers with optical unit.
- No extra equipment, instrument or software needed.
- In the qPCR Cycler Check™ Kit, the probes of each amplification system are labeled with different fluorescent dyes (FAM™ and ROX™) to allow individual evaluation of each temperature range.
- Includes all you need: Lyophilized primer/probe sets, polymerase, nucleotides, rehydration buffer, and controls.
Applicable with any block PCR cycler or qPCR cycler used in a research or industrial quality assurance lab for the reliability testing of instrument performance and reliability.
Lyophilized Validation Mix: Primers / Probes / Nucleotides / Polymerase in aliquots of 26 reactions each Rehydration buffer Control reactions
- Cat. No. 57-2202 4 Validations
Measurement of the fluorescence signal with the qPCR device.
PCR reaction tubes
Required Lab Devices
Microcentrifuge Pipettes qPCR cycler with filters for the detection of FAM™ and ROX™ dyes
Shelf Life and Storage
Store the unopened components at +2 °C to +8 °C until the expiry date indicated on the label. All the reagents except the Controls must be used directly after rehydration. The convenient format of the Validation Mix in single-use aliquots (1 validation assay per vial) prevents repeated freeze-thawing and waste of valuable reagents.