Ultra Pure Water, PCR Grade
- Decontamination Reagents for PCR Labs (3)
- Water Contaminations Testing (6)
- PCR Reagents & Enzymes (13)
- Cell Culture Contamination Control (14)
- Food Authenticity & Contamination Testing (7)
- Viral RNA Detection (4)
Ultra Pure Water or PCR Grade Water is purified, sterile, deionized, double-distilled water, designed for use in special molecular biology applications (e.g. DNA and RNA-based methods).
PCR Grade Water is free of detectable endotoxins (≤ 0.05 EU/ml) and does not show any detectable DNase/RNase/protease activity.
Our quality control procedures also include highly sensitive screening of DNA (bacterial and fungal) via real-time PCR.
Suitable for use in molecular biology applications and with nucleic acids:
-PCRs and qPCRs with any instrument
-cDNA synthesis (e.g. RT-PCR)
-Sequencing / cycle sequencing.
- Cat. No. 55-0075 5 X 1.5 ml
Shelf Life and Storage
The product can be stored between +2 °C and 30 °C and is stable until the expiry date indicated on the label.