- Online only
ExtractNow™ Meat ID
- Decontamination Reagents for PCR Labs (3)
- Water Contaminations Testing (5)
- PCR Reagents & Enzymes (13)
- DNA/RNA Extraction (15)
- Cell Culture Contamination Control (14)
- Food Authenticity & Contamination Testing (6)
- Viral RNA Detection (3)
Spin column based DNA extraction method for a broad range of meat starting materials. Using a cutting-edge chemistry, the duration of the DNA purification is reduced to a minimum.
- Type of Sample
ExtractNow™ Meat ID can be used for extraction of genomic DNA from up to 40 mg of meat.
- Separation principle
Spin filter columns
Time for extraction: approx. 45 minutes
Column binding capacity: >100 µg DNA
Average Yield: Up to 65 µg (depends on the type and quantity of the sample material)
Average purity: 1.7-2.0
The ExtractNow™ Meat ID kit is for research use only. Not recommended for clinical applications.
- Cat. No. 608-1010 10 extractions
- Cat. No. 608-1050 50 extractions
Shelf Life and Storage
The components are stable until the expiry date indicated on the label. Store the lyophilized Proteinase K at +2 °C – +8 °C and all remaining components at room temperature.