- Online only
PCR Quantification Standards
Our PCR Quantification Standards contain genomic DNA extracted from defined microorganisms, at low culture passage number. The DNA starting material is analyzed with standardized methods to determine the DNA’s integrity and quantity. Only pure and intact DNA showing a > 10 kb band in an agarose gel and an OD260/280 > 1.8 is used for the manufacture of these products. The DNA is partially sequenced to confirm the species’ identity.
PCR Quantification Standards contain a defined number of genome copies of a particular microorganism. Therefore, our standards are perfectly suitable to generate DNA standard curves in qPCR. In addition, standards are required for validating the specificity and testing the sensitivity of PCR assays in the context of quality control and EP 2.6.7 compliant-testing.
1 vial with 1x108 genomes (lyophilized)
3 vials with Tris buffer (10 mM, pH 8.5)
Available Species and Ordering Information
- Cat. No. 52-0116 Acholeplasma laidlawii
- Cat. No. 52-5571 Bordetella pertussis
- Cat. No. 52-0083 Escherichia coli
- Cat. No. 52-0101 Legionella pneumophila
- Cat. No. 52-0129 Mycoplasma arginini
- Cat. No. 52-0117 Mycoplasma fermentans
- Cat. No. 52-0115 Mycoplasma gallisepticum
- Cat. No. 52-0130 Mycoplasma hyorhinis
- Cat. No. 52-0112 Mycoplasma orale
- Cat. No. 52-0119 Mycoplasma pneumoniae
- Cat. No. 52-0103 Mycoplasma salivarium
- Cat. No. 52-0124 Mycoplasma synoviae
- Cat. No. 52-0164 Spiroplasma citri
- Cat. No. 52-0071 Pseudomonas aeruginosa
Shelf Life and Storage
The components must be stored between +2 and +8 °C (Shipping at ambient temperature).