ExtractNow™ Virus RNA Swab Kit
Cat. no.: 611-2250
- Decontamination Reagents for PCR Labs (3)
- Water Contaminations Testing (5)
- PCR Reagents & Enzymes (14)
- DNA/RNA Extraction (13)
- Cell Culture Contamination Control (15)
- Food Authenticity & Contamination Testing (4)
- Residual DNA Testing (4)
Notification of Changes
Let us notify you about our product updates.
Kits for purifying nucleic acids from swabs (including nasopharyngeal and oropharyngeal swabs)
Isolation of viral RNA from swabs (including nasopharyngeal and oropharyngeal swabs). Extraction method based on the use of spin filters. Optimum removal of inhibitors ensures trouble-free use of nucleic acids in subsequent applications.
- Type of Sample
Swab samples (including nasopharyngeal and oropharyngeal swabs)
- Separation principle
Spin filter columns
- Additional Specifications
Time of Extraction: approx. 20-30 minutes
ExtractNow™ Virus RNA Swab Kit is for research use only. Not recommended for clinical applications.
- Cat. No. 611-2250 250 extractions
Shelf Life and Storage
Components are stable until the expiry date indicated on the label. Store the lyophilized Proteinase K at +2 °C – +8 °C, the lyophilized Carrier Reagent at ≤ –18 °C and all other components at room temperature.