- Online only
ExtractNow™ DNA Mini Kit
Kits for purifying nucleic acids from a variety of samples. Find the optimized kit for your research needs.
Universally applicable DNA extraction method for a broad range of starting materials.
Using a cutting-edge chemistry, the duration of the DNA purification is reduced to a minimum.
Type of Sample
- Tissue samples of up to 50 mg
- Rodent tail specimens 0.5 – 1 cm in length
- Paraffin samples (tissue)
- Eucaryotic cells (max. 5 × 106)
- Buccal swabs
Spin filter columns
The ExtractNow™ DNA Mini kit is for research use only.
Not recommended for clinical applications.
- Cat. No. 601-1010 10 extractions
Cat. No. 601-1050 50 extractions
Shelf Life and Storage
- Components are maintainable at room temperature for at least 6 months.
- Store the lyophilized Proteinase K at +2 - +8°C
- Time for extraction: Approx. 8 minutes after lysis
- Binding capacity: > 100 µg gDNA
- Average yield: Up to 65 µg (depends on the type and quantity of the sample material)
- Average purity: 1.7 – 2.0