- Online only
ExtractNow™ DNA Mini Kit
Universally applicable DNA extraction method for a broad range of starting materials. Using a cutting-edge chemistry, the duration of the DNA purification is reduced to a minimum.
- Type of Sample
- Tissue samples of up to 50 mg
- Rodent tail specimens 0.5 – 1 cm in length
- Paraffin samples (tissue)
- Buccal swabs
- Eukaryotic cells (max. 5 × 106)
- Separation principle
Spin filter columns
- Time for extraction: Approx. 8 minutes after lysis
- Binding capacity: > 100 µg gDNA
- Average yield: Up to 65 µg (depends on the type and quantity of the sample material)
- Average purity: 1.7 – 2.0
The ExtractNow™ DNA Mini kit is for research use only. Not recommended for clinical applications.
- Cat. No. 601-1010 10 extractions
- Cat. No. 601-1050 50 extractions
Shelf Life and Storage
The components are stable until the expiry date indicated on the label. Store the lyophilized Proteinase K at +2 °C – +8 °C and all remaining components at room temperature.