- Online only
PCR Clean™ Wipes
DNA, RNA, DNases, and RNases contaminations in PCR work-areas can dramatically alter the PCR outcome resulting in false positive or false negative results and data misinterpretation. Originating from aerosols, contaminant DNA and RNA can be very resistant to elimination treatment and are frequent causes of cross-contaminations between samples. On the other hand, DNases/RNases contamination might lead to DNA/RNA target degradation, compromising entire sets of PCR experiments.
- PCR Clean™ Wipes are ready-to-use wet wipes for the elimination of DNA, RNA, DNases, and RNases from a variety of surfaces and are particularly suitable for decontamination of PCR workstations, electrical devices, pipetting equipment.
- This product represents a great alternative to standard, inefficient cleaning methods (e.g. with sponges or paper towels), which might help spread contaminations rather than prevent them.
- All most common contaminants (DNA, RNA, DNases, and RNases) are effectively removed at once from the contaminated surface within seconds after use.
- The wipes are pre-soaked with a solution contains surfactants and a non-alkaline and non-carcinogenic agent.
Applicable in research and industry, only. Not recommended for clinical applications. Use as directed. PCR Clean™ Wipes can be used on glass, ceramic, plastic, rubber, steel, and precious metal. Cleaning of light (e.g. aluminum) or non-ferrous metals with PCR Clean™ Wipes is not recommended. Always test a small area first to make sure the product does not cause damage or discoloration (e.g. on coated or sensitive materials).
Single use wipes in a dispenser box or refill sachet.
- No. 15-2001 50 wipes in a dispenser box
- No. 15-2002 5 x 50 refill sachets
Required Consumables and Lab Devices
Shelf Life and Storage
When stored at room temperature, the product is stable until the expiry date indicated on the label.