Order Process Management Specialist
Minerva Biolabs Inc has an exciting opportunity for an Order Process Management Specialist that will help make a difference in the lives of others. In this role you will be working with customers, ensuring that our products are delivered with accuracy and timeliness.
The Order Process Management Professional will be responsible for processing orders, communicating with customers and internal departments to ensure the on time delivery.
What you can look forward to accomplishing:
- Main customer interface for order-related communications, process orders, order management
- Handle payment issues, problem-solving, interact with sales personnel as needed
- Enter orders, create delivery slips in Dear
- Ensure the order delivery time with internal dept
- Maintain communication with customers on orders and status
- Assist finance in resolution of payments issues by customers
- Communicate with warehouse/plants for shipment alignment
- Handle return shipment from customers
- Process credit/debits relating to order processing
- Provide customer reports from Dear as needed
- Maintain customer master data in Dear
- Understand and ensure departmental KPI's, objectives and guidelines are followed
Skills and experience that you need to bring to our company:
- Associate degree preferred, or minimum of 3 years’ experience in customer service capacity in a professional business environment
- Customer service background in an office environment – non-retail
- Dear knowledge is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Professional writing and language skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Experience with simple data analysis
- Organization skills
MB is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
All employment decisions are based on valid job-related requirements.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website, you may request a reasonable accommodation to express interest in a specific opening. You can request reasonable accommodation by calling +1 908 524 4661 or via e-mail at email@example.com
We look for employees who would like to grow with us and move the innovative life sciences sector forward. In the process, we focus on agile project work, mutual support within teams and working as equals. Minerva Biolabs Inc. thrives as a company with people who give their very best every day and who are eager to develop personally and professionally.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org more close
Haven't found what you were looking for?
If you would like us to inform you when a position is available that suits your abilities, please click here and send us your application.