Do you like to try our products first? We offer samples for most of our products free of charge. Request your sample here.
Our contract manufacturing services include product design, filling, freeze-drying and packaging, quality control, storage and logistics.
Certificates of Analysis for all our products are available as a download. Please use the search function on this page.
New order phone number
To place an order, please dial the following number:
Check our vacancies
Here you will find a detailed overview of all vacancies. Have we piqued your interest? Then apply now.
Notification Of Changes
Let us notify you about any products' updates.
Congresses and Trade Shows 2019
17. March | Houston, TX, USA
Houston Medical Center, LSE Show
31. March –3. April I Munich, Germany
04 – 07. April | San Diego, CA
24. – 29. April | San Diego, CA
AACR Annual Meeting
06. May | New York City, NY
Icahan School at Medicine at Mount Sinai, LSE Show
07. May | New York City, NY
Columbia University, LSE Show
16. June | Berlin, Germany
02. July | Wien, Austria
27. August | Denver, CL
Anschutz Medical campus, LSE Show
02. September | Sacramento, CA
University of California, Davis Medical Center, LSE Show
03. September | San Francisco, CA
University of California, San Fransisco-Parnassus, LSE Show
30. September | Münster, Germany
28. October | Hamburg, Germany
05 – 09. December | Philadelphia, PA
ASCB | EMBO Annual Meeting
- Happy labour day for all our scientific buddies! 👨🔬👩🔬🦠🧬🔬 #labourday #1stmay #biotechnology https://t.co/5XkLPE7s35 . . . 27 days ago
- 🌱 Minerva Biolabs is getting greener 🌱 This summer, we will be growing our own various organic herbs, vegetables and strawberries in our new raised beds 😍 #UrbanFarming #raisebed #gardening #minervanews https://t.co/2ctDRxee5Z . . . 28 days ago
- ExtractNow™ CleanUp Kit is a flexible system designed for fast purification of #DNA fragments from both agarose gel slices and #PCR products. 👉 https://t.co/drZe5IEin3 🇺🇸🇨🇦🇲🇽 👉 https://t.co/UBzaqZbjLj #nucleicacids #e . . . 29 days ago
- #Bacillus (pl. Bacilli) derives from the latin word for stick and designates rod-shaped #bacteria that can arrange side by side with each other (diplobacilli), in chains (streptobacilli), or as a picket fence (palisades). https://t.co/9huApnI3tb . . . today
- 🌟 Discover our DNA #extractionkit for a broad range of starting materials, from freshly isolated or paraffin-embedded tissue, rodent tail samples, buccal swabs, or simply cells! 👉 https://t.co/8RXX5GtMhm 🇺🇸🇨🇦🇲🇽 💻 https:// . . . 4 days ago